The following people were booked in at the Liberty County Jail on Nov. 4, 2020:
- Hardy, Jeremy James – Assault and Assault Causing Bodily Injury
- Hutchins, Brian Eugene – Public Intoxication
- Johnson, John Henry – Assault/Family Violence
- Palmer, Jennifer Marie – Theft of Property
- White, John Earl – Theft of Property, Violate Promise to Appear and Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility
Jeremy Hardy was falsely accused. He was on the receiving end of the assault. If he was guilty, why didn’t he go to jail after his wounds were treated? You had him right there! Why was it 2 months later when he came directly to your department inquiring about the assault on which he was on the receiving end that he was arrested! Someone over there is either very stupid or very corrupt!
Charles Stoker is trying to destroy this man’s life.