Historical marker unveiled at 1937 Dayton City Hall

For 84 years, the old Dayton City Hall building has stood on the southeast corner of Cook and Church streets in Dayton. While its use has changed over time, this red brick building has housed the City’s government, volunteer fire department, police department and public library. Today, it is used for the City’s Planning Department. … Continue reading Historical marker unveiled at 1937 Dayton City Hall