The morning after being called to a house fire in the Grand San Jacinto Subdivision near Plum Grove, firefighters with Plum Grove Volunteer Fire Department were busy gathering clothing for the victims of the fire.
The family of 10’s home was completely destroyed by a fire that is still under investigation by Liberty County Fire Marshal Bill Hergemueller. The fire was reported around 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 14, on CR 3452.
When firefighters arrived, the home was fully engulfed in flames. (See related story by clicking here: https://bluebonnetnews.com/2018/11/15/fire-destroys-home-in-plum-grove/
Members of the community have already begun dropping off clothing items at the fire station for the family, but more are needed. Anyone wishing to donate items is asked to stop by the fire station at 7733 FM 1010. For more information, call 281-689-8775.
Below is a list of the family’s ages and sizes:
- 16-year-old male: pants size 30 X 32, large shirts, underwear size medium and socks/shoes size 9.5
- 13-year-old male: pants size 12, shirts size 12-14, socks/shoes size 5 and underwear size 12-14
- 11-year-old male: pants size 14-16, shirts size 14-16, underwear size medium and socks/shoes size 6.5
- 9-year-old male: pants size 10-12, shirts size 10-12, socks/shoes size 2.5, underwear size 10-12
- 9-year-old male: pants size 12, shirts size 12-14, socks/shoes size 2.5, underwear size 10-12
- 4-year-old male: pants size 4T, shirts size 4T, socks/shoes size 10, underwear size 3T-4T
- 4-year-old male: pants size 4T, shirts size 4T, socks/shoes size 9, underwear size 3T-4T
- 1-year-old girl: 18-24 month Pampers (Size 4), baby wipes, socks/shoes size 4
- Mom: pants size large, shirt size large, bra 38C, underwear size large and shoes size 8
- Dad: pants size 34 X 30, shirts size large, underwear size large and socks/shoes 9.5
By Vanesa Brashier, firstname.lastname@example.org