The following people were booked in at the Liberty County Jail on Jan. 21, 2021:
- Barringer, Terry Lee – Bond Forfeiture-Theft of Property, Hold for Hill County-Failure to Appear and Hold for Hill County-Bail Jumping
- Burns, Charles Dean – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Edwards, Jordan Delano – Possession of a Controlled Substance, Resisting Arrest, No Lights on Bicycle, Failure to Appear, Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility, Violation of Driver’s License Restrictions and Failure to Appear
- Greenhaw, Jerry Austin Jr. – Evading Arrest or Detention, Unauthorized Use of a Vehicle, Theft of Property or Criminal Mischief
- Henry, Tyler Dustin – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Payne, Kenneth – Disorderly Conduct
Hey don’t worry. You know the judicial system is fair. Look, Hillary is still walking free!